I recently moved home and in with my parents! Everyone asks "why did you leave San Diego for Fresno"? And the answer is simple, I missed my family, and I had a great job opportunity. I have been home for about a month now and I have no regrets. I have not started my new job yet... but it has been nice catching up with my sisters and their sons. Last night was beautiful outside and I made dinner for my parents. Nothing better then great food, nice weather, and GREAT WINE!
- 4 pork chops
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red peppers ( more if you like a little kick)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Method of prep
- Make the chili lime cilantro sauce mix the lime juice, garlic, dijon mustard, cilantro, red peppers, and salt and pepper. In a slow stream add the olive oil and whisk until combined. Let rest for about an hour
- Turn the grill on medium heat. Season the pork chops with some salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork chops until the are done. Plate and drizzle the sauce over the chops. Serve immediately .
- I served this with sauteed brussel sprouts with salt pepper and garlic in olive oil.
Chefs nots: This sauce is great for grilling. You can make this sauce and add it to chicken, steak, or even fish such as halibut.