These were the perfect side for the lentil burgers, and I used the avocado sauce for both!
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with foil.
3. In a large bowl combine the sweet potatoes and the seasoning with the oil and mix well. Place on the baking sheet and cook for about 25- 30 minutes. or until the fries are crispy they way you like them.
4. Serve with the Avocado Sauce.