Monday, August 25, 2014

Peach Guacamole


I LOVE guacamole, and one day at work while I was making guacamole there were peaches next to me. So, I thought what would happen if I put peaches in guacamole, and like 2 peas in a pod, I knew this combination was meant to be.  This might be Erin's favorite recipe of mine, so here you go sister!

Ingredients 

  • 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
  • 2 peaches, small diced
  • 3 avocados, chopped
  • 2 lemons, juiced
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/2 jalepeno, small diced
Directions

1. Mix all the ingredients togerher. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
2. Re-season with salt and pepper if needed and serve with chips. 

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! I'm loving your take on the traditional guacamole by adding peaches. I'm definitely going to try that one out, after I get my hands on some avocadoes and peaches. I'm sure it’ll taste wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! All the best to you!

    Diane Baker @ AlejRest

    ReplyDelete